We’d like to invite you to the farm to enjoy our Customer Appreciation Day and Farm Tour!
It’s not very often that you or your kids get to see and pet farm animals up close, and learn a little about how your food is raised.
The date is Saturday, August 6th, and we’ll be starting a guided tour at 2:00 p.m. There will be a few snack items available, and the event will be over at 5 p.m.
- Managing cattle to improve soil without chemicals.
- Raising pastured poultry for delicious taste and zero toxins.
- Growing healthy happy hogs in the woods and fields.
- Producing pasture-based, nutrient-dense raw milk.
- Living and working the modern farmstead with Peter’s Tiny House project.
Our location is 1854 107th St NE Bottineau, ND, and visitors are asked to bring their own water, lawn chairs and hats/sunscreen for being outdoors. Restroom accommodations include an outhouse at the farm. We ask that you please respect the farmers’ time, keep your kids under control at all times, and leave promptly when the event is over at 5 p.m. A few hands-on activities include milking a cow and riding a horse. Visitors will be allowed to help with certain chores throughout the tour.
Interested? Let us know!
See you soon!