Register here to attend for free
Come and see the farm up close as talk about the problems with conventional agriculture and processed food, and show how diversified holistic farms provide the solutions needed to create healthy food for your table.
Jim Bartlett and Peter Bartlett will guide attendees to various locations on the property and you’ll get to
- Understand the shortfalls of conventional agriculture.
- See how animals can be raised without chemicals in a low stress environment.
- Get experience milking a cow and riding a horse (maybe more!)
- Interact with people who embrace the holistic view of health and life.
- Enjoy a time of quietness away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Bring a friend! This event is free and open to the public. We encourage you to prepare for a hot day by bringing water and sunscreen, and wear shoes suitable for rough terrain.
The tour will start at 2 p.m. and end at 5 p.m. so plan some recreational activities around the area like visiting the International Peace Gardens, or Lake Metigoshe State Park.
Some snack items and refreshments will be served.
Spread the word!
RSVP for the event by registering to attend for free. Contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.